10 Shortland Street
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
**THIS PROPERTY IS NOW UNDER APPLICATION**
*BOOK A VIEWING HERE*
*UP TO $150.00 POWER CREDIT AVAILABLE - CONDITIONS APPLY*
- Modern three bedroom home with open plan living set on a good sized section. The main living area has sliding doors to an outdoor patio area.
- 3 Double Bedrooms with double wardrobes.
- Fully Insulated to current requirements with double Glazing and heat pump to open plan living area.
- The bathroom has both a bath and shower, separate toilet/ powder room.
- Double garage with auto entry, plenty of room off street parking for boat, RV, caravan, etc.
- Alarmed plus Garage on a separate zone.
- Close to Pak n Save Wainoni Rd supermarket & petrol, (there is a convenient walkway (opposite) off Shortland St through to Pak n Save).
- Handy to Chisnallwood Intermediate school and the Haeata Community Campus.
- UFB cable has been run in from street to side of the house making it easy for you to connect to Ultra Fast Broadband, also wired for Vodafone cable broadband.
Funds required to get into the property: Bond: $1260.00, Letting Fee: $483.00, First 2 weeks rent: $840.00. Total: $2583.00
2 garage spaces